Jackie Jackie

Amazing

Amazing, but really sad.

2nd Annual Tank Awards 2nd Annual Tank Awards

Tom Fulp is a Funny Guy

This was pretty good! "This would be a site full of hentai". Lolsworthy. Good job Harry, you won something. Betcha didn't think it would be this!

Zelda: UO Epis:7 Zelda: UO Epis:7

You should be a writer!

Your animation is good, but your storytelling is what made me watch the entire thing. I mean I didn't even want to at first, i actually had to go, but it was interesting and actually pretty funny, IE "poppy-what??"

Great job, I'll be waiting for the sequel, and you should expand your skills (if you haven't already) to levels beyond the internet!

Narwhals Narwhals

er, first place?

How on Earth is this submission the best thing on Newgrounds, OF ALL TIME. Ridiculous....

Cpt Falcon Checkup Cpt Falcon Checkup

LOL

IVE HAD THIS IDEA FOR MONTHS BUT NEVER HAD THE TIME TO MAKE IT INTO SOMETHING. Good show Bro

Panda Fight Panda Fight

LOL

I laughed..... hard

Flecko's Halloween Flecko's Halloween

Wow, that was pretty amazing

Seemed like professional animation, very impressive. I actually liked the story, lol.

The Story of Skunk Head The Story of Skunk Head

sorry

6/10 only because of the effort. I couldn't even finish i was so bored. I stopped watching when she first saw the skunk. Most of your stuff is amazing though! :)

Jerry and The Closet Jerry and The Closet

Wow! FANTASTIC!

Probably the best dialogue and storytelling I've yet to see on Newgrounds. Please PLEASE keep animating, I'm psyched to see the rest of your stuff. The dad was absolutely hilarious, and I watched this at 12:32 AM so the first opening of the closet scared the crap out of me. Love the name of the closet by the way, lol. 10/10 for comedy!